Home-made remedies for the skin save your time and money, plus they are quite effective. Regularly applying home-made mixes will give you that youthful appearance you always been craving for and you don’t have to spend too much time in doing them. Just allot a couple of minutes each day for your face treatment and in a few month you will see the difference. Here are a few simple home remedies you can try out by yourself to keep looking fresh, youthful and not show the tell-tale sign of aging:
• grate a raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin a glowing effect.
• Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look.
• Buy castor oil and apply this on your skin, to soften your skin and remove wrinkles.
• Heavy work really tells on your eyes and with age they get wrinkles and look very tired. Counter this by applying best quality bee’s honey around the skin of your eyes.
• Lemons are not just useful to quench you thirst during the summer you can use them as part of your beauty treatment as well. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots as well.
• Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This method is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
• Certain essential oils are very helpful in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense and mix with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
• The oldest remedy to reducing wrinkles on the face is to drink plenty of water. It makes a difference and it shows!