1. Never share your Lookna email address and password to anyone.
2. Lookna will never ask for your password through an email. Be vigilant with a phishing email that you might get that is asking for your Lookna or credit card information.
3. If you are using a public computer to access your Lookna account, make sure that you do not save your password on the computer. You must also log out your Lookna account before leaving the computer. If possible, clear the cache and temporary internet files on the computer before leaving.
To clear the cache on the computer:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/
Windows Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer
4. Keep your computers updated with protection software that can keep your computer free from virus, spyware, malware, etc. These malicious software may track your online activities and steal your personal information.
5. In the event that you notice some irregularities and discrepancies in your credit card activity, report it to your bank directly.